WORKING HOLIDAY TAX BACK
How to claim your tax back?
While being on a working and holiday in Canada, USA or UK you’ll pay a significant amount of tax on your income. The good news is that if you overpay tax you might be eligible to claim some of it back.
Most people find dealing with tax laws and forms quite confusing and do not bother filing a tax return. As a result they end up missing a good tax refund.
If this sounds a lot like you, you might consider using the services of an authorized tax agent like Taxback.com to claim your tax back on your behalf.
Since 1996 global tax refund leader Taxback.com has been helping thousands of people claim their tax refunds from Canada, USA, UK and 10 other countries. The team of highly qualified experts has developed a straightforward and quick application process to maximize the benefits for the customers and take the stress out of tax filing.
The process is as simple as this:
- You register here
- The team does all the hard work
- You receive your refund straight to your bank account
You don’t have to navigate through complicated tax laws or communicate with the tax authorities. Taxback.com will do that for you and guarantee that you will receive the maximum tax refund legally possible.
Benefits of using Taxback.com:
Free, no-obligation tax refund estimate
- Get a free estimation of your refund via the online tax refund calculator. It takes just 2 minutes and a few clicks to find out how much you’re owed!
Maximum tax refunds
- The amount you’ll get depends on your individual circumstances, but the team will make sure that you get the biggest refund legally possible
Secure payment system
- As soon as your tax refund arrives, it will be transferred to your bank account.
Live Chat Help
- The friendly team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Chat now!