Work at Aspen Snowmass
Aspen Snowmass is made up of four separate resorts; Snowmass, Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands and Buttermilk – equalling 5,800 acres of terrain! With over 329 marked trails, 43 lifts, 5 terrain parks and numerous half pipes there is something for everyone! Located in Colorado, it’s famous for its amazing terrain but also the endless dining, nightlife and shopping in the town of Aspen.
- Season: November – April
- Terrain: Beginner, Intermediate & Expert
- Snowfall: +7.5 meters
- State: Colorado
- Accommodation: Yes, works on a first in, first served basis and is limited. Apply early.
- Min Age: +18yrs
- Interview Locations: Skype
- Staff housing is provided, but is on a limited basis
- The cost of the accomodation depends on the location. It can range anywhere from $400/month- $700/month
- Employees are responsible for paying the housing office the first of every month
- Most accommodation comes furnished with a bed, full kitchen, and basic furnishings. You will need dishes, towels, sheets, pillows, etc.
- An inital deposit is required and is equivalent to 1 month’s rent
Jobs at Aspen Snowmass
All roles work on a first in, first served basis, so if you are interested in a specific role be sure to get your application started ASAP.
Start dates range from early November and the employment contract can be anywhere from 5-6 months.
Wages typically start at USD$8-$12hour.
Types of jobs
- Children’s Ski Instructor
- Guest Service Representative
- Ski School Services
- Rental Cashier
- Retail Sales Associate
- Lift Operator
- Rental Technician
- Ticket Seller
- Childcare Attendant
Staff benefits for Aspen Snowmass include:
- FREE Ski Pass
- Dependent ski passes for full time employees
- Complimentary skiing and snowboarding clinics
- On-mountain restaurant discounts
- Discounts on rental/retail outlets
- Discounted bus passes
- Complimentary ski/snowboarding tickets to 7 neighbouring resorts
- Member of the Collective pass which give your 50% off to participating resorts