BOREAL MOUNTAIN RESORT
Boreal Mountain Resort
Located in Soda Springs – just west of Truckee, in the Lake Tahoe area, Boreal Mountain Resort is often the first resort to open in Northern California. It hosts 41 runs and 8 lifts with a skiable area of 380 acres, alongside a terrain park and family snowplay area and night skiing, it really has something to suit everyone!
With Soda Springs being so close to Lake Tahoe there are endless winter activities, as well as the break taking scenery. It is only 100 miles away from Sacramento – California’s capital!
- Season: Late Nov/Early Dec – Late Feb/Early March
- Location: California
- Minimum Age: 18
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Boreal Mountain Resort
Boreal Mountain Resort provides staff accommodation to all their employees! There is a small fee per month that will be automatically deducted from your bi-weekly pay checks.
- Average cost is USD
- A damage deposit is payable, the amount will depend on the monthly accommodation price.
Jobs at Boreal Mountain
Boreal Mountain like to hire genuine people with a good work ethic.
The following job is available at Boreal Mountain:
- Ski & Snowboard Instructor
Perks of working at Boreal Mountain Resort:
- FREE Season Pass
- FREE Ski/Snowboard rentals
- Staff accommodation
- Discounts on retail stores, cafeterias and food outlets