Boundary Ranch is located in the Kanananskis Country, in the province of Alberta. It’s located in the Rocky Mountains, surrounded by amazing mountains, lakes and forests. Exciting Calgary is only 1.5hrs away by car. At Boundary Ranch you’ll make friends for life and memories you’ll cherish forever.
Boundary Ranch is a western dude ranch family run business which has been operating for over 30 years. We run western style evens catering to a magnitude of different groups from weddings to tour groups to corporate events. During these events you could be serving food, bar-tending, teaching line dancing, roping, or doing an interpretive wagon tour.
On your days off you could be taking part in activities like horse-riding, hiking, swimming, rafting, paddle boarding, caving and kayaking.
- Season: Apr/May – Oct
- Province: Alberta
- Minimum Age: 18
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Boundary Ranch
Boundary Ranch provides housing, and it’s a quick 5min walk from the ranch itself.
- Housing is $7.60 per day and is deducted from your fortnightly pay
- You will need to supply you own bedding (someone can take you into town to get these items if you do not have a vehicle). Kitchen appliances and utensils are provided.
- A deposit is not provided. If you do not leave your room tidy upon departure a cleaning fee will be charged.
Jobs at Boundary Ranch
Boundary Ranch is looking for people that are honest, hard-working, polite and fun! We want people who can handle busy and stressful situations and can hit the ground running. You must love meeting new people! As a family owned business, the staff are very tight-knit and you will make friends for life.
There is never a dull moment at Boundary Ranch. We always have something different happening. We get very busy in the summer, so it is long hours, with a lot of running around, however the people you meet make it all worth it!
The following are some of the jobs available at Boundary Ranch:
- Food and Beverage Attendant
Perks of working at Boundary Ranch:
- Free horse-riding
- Free/discounted activities in the area – rafting and caving etc
- Staff nights throughout the season
- Living in the Rocky Mountains!
- Western Dude Ranch lifestyle (BYO Stetson)