ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR WORK USA 4 MONTH?
The Work USA 4 Month program pre arranges ski resort work in America. We have start dates from late November – Early December and job contracts last about 3 months. You can review the start dates for each of our employers here.
Most roles do not require previous experience. Obviously, previous experience is beneficial when applying for high-end hotel environments, but your best asset is enthusiasm and a good attitude.
To participate in the Work USA 4 Month program you must be eligible for the 4 month J-1 visa. To be eligible you must satisfy in full the criteria below
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Hold a Australian or New Zealand passport; and
- Be currently enrolled in full-time study, taking classes at a recognised tertiary level institute AND have completed 1 full time semester.
- If graduating you must be enrolled as a full time student at the time of submitting your application and be in the USA within 30 days of your graduation date.
- Work dates will most likely fall between mid-November and the beginning of March
The following is NOT eligible
- Part-time courses
- Short courses
- Study completed at a tertiary institute outside of Australia or New Zealand (exceptions may be made for exchange programs).
Proof of Student Status
You will need to have your eligibility form signed and stamped with the institution’s seal by the: polytechnic/university registrar, or student administration officer, or supervising professor or tutor.
You cannot be accompanied by spouse or dependents. If these chose to go they must also be eligible for the visa.
Getting a visa can be tough. Understanding what it takes to get a visa from the US is a whole different ballgame! If you would like some clarification on anything at all, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch within 1-2 working days, by phone and email, to answer any questions you might have.