With over 13 years in operations of Niseko’s premier brands, Hokkaido Travel Management (HTM) manages three great Work Japan Winter Jobs employers; Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and GoSnow.
Niseko Central is the leading and fastest growing supplier of premier and luxury accommodation in Niseko-Hirafu Alpine Resort, Hokkaido; with most international guests coming from Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and the UK.
- Season: October to April
- Minimum Age: 20
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Niseko Village
- Each accommodation is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price!
- Twin shares (doubles for couples), triple or quad shares in a range of locations to suit various budgets
Jobs at Niseko Central
- Guest Host/Front Desk
- Tour Desk
- Ski Valet
Perks of working at Niseko Central:
- Subsidised Accommodation – a choice of options to suit your budget
- A Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass. Working for Niseko Central means your pass can live in your snowboard jacket and gives you the opportunity to pay to upgrade your pass to cover All Mountain at cost!
- To keep everything fair, for those of you who don’t want a lift pass you will be offered instead a ¥20,000 payment to offset the subsidisation those taking lift passes receive
- Bi-monthly pay
- Cost price on Niseko Central-delivered services and this could include things like snowmobiling, back country tours, freestyle ski/snowboard lessons, transfers and car rental
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent)
- Incentives for guest services sales