Niseko Village is located in the heart of Hokkaido; Japan’s northern-most island. It is one of four resorts that sit side-by-side on Mt Annupuri, forming the world-renowned Niseko United area. Famed for its record snowfall, Niseko receives some of the driest, lightest powder in the world.
Niseko Village has a variety of terrain to suit all levels, from cruisey green runs for the novice skier/snowboarder to our avalanche controlled, gated free-ride terrain ‘Mizuno-no-sawa’.
We employ over 500 staff from around the world, and have a truly multi-cultural team. During the winter alone we’ve employed staff from Australia, Bosnia, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, the UK and the USA and more!
- Season: Dec-March
- Minimum Age: 18
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Niseko Village
Guaranteed staff accommodation for all positions, and at a very competitive rate. Rooms are typically a two-man share, with shared bathrooms, laundry and basic kitchen facilities. 24-hour access is also available to our on-site staff onsens and common rooms. Fresh linen is laundered and provided on a weekly basis. Most of our accommodation was built in the last two years, and so is in top condition.
Jobs at Niseko
We have several positions available for international staff:
- Hotel Concierge/Bell
- Human Resources Assistant
- Magic Carpet Operator
- Rental Activity Counter
- Ski Valet Attendant
With our mixture of Japanese and international staff, working at Niseko Village is the perfect opportunity to learn some Japanese! Although you will not be required to speak Japanese for your job, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. The Japanese will really appreciate your efforts to embrace their culture and are incredibly encouraging. We recommend attending a basic language course before you arrive.
Perks of working at Niseko Village:
- Free Niseko Village Season Pass for all positions (option to purchase full Niseko United pass for a subsidized rate).
- Access to passes for other local resorts.
- Discounted ski/snowboard group lessons (only 1,000yen for the full day!)
- Free shuttle between our staff accommodation, Niseko Village, Grand Hirafu and Kutchan at multiple times throughout the day and evening.
- Access to a staff canteen 3 meals a day/7 days a week (300 yen a meal!)
- Heavily subsidized accommodation which includes wi-fi, male and female onsens and basic cooking facilities
- Various discounts at our resort outlets