WHAT YOU GET ON WORK USA?
The Work USA program allows you the amazing opportunity to live and work anywhere in the USA for up to 12 months. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that is only available to Australian’s & New Zealanders – so don’t miss out. Normally getting a work visa for the US can prove to be very difficult, but with the assistance and sponsorship from IEP it’s easy!
We provide the J1 visa sponsorship that is required to work in the USA as well as personalized support and guidance ensuring you have a successful American gap year. Our expert support starts when you first apply and it carries through your entire journey. Check out full program details below of what you get on the Work USA program! Any questions about program inclusion just contact us!
Before you leave Australia
- 12 month J-1 visa
- Work USA Handbook full of invaluable advice and travel tips
- Online resources to help you in your job searches
- Pre-departure support from expert IEP staff
- Online pre-departure orientation where you will get to online chat with other participants heading over to the USA, find out how to get your bank account and social security number set up, your visa obligations, how to find work and accommodation, advice on travelling through the USA and much more.
- Access to our closed Facebook group where you can meet and network with other participants
- General advice including budgeting
- Great flight deals through STA
When you arrive in the US
- Support & guidance in finding work and accommodation from our US partner for the full duration of your travels
- Employment websites and contacts
- 24/7 Emergency Support in USA