Work at Jackson Hole
Located in the Wyoming, Jackson Hole is an amazing place to spend a summer exploring!
With mountain biking, hiking, backpacking, rock climbing, paragliding, kayaking, fly fishing or canoeing, Jackson Hole has something to suit everyone! It is just south of the world famous Yellowstone National Park and on the edge of Grand Teton National Park.
The warmest months in particular are July & August where visitors can enjoy temperatures between 21-32 degrees!!
If this sounds like a resort where you would like to work, don’t wait to apply as it will fill up fast!
- Season: Late May until Late August (weather dependent)
- Elevations: Valley/Base Elevation – 6,311 ft, Top Elevation – 10,450ft
- State: Wyoming
- Accommodation: Some Employee Housing Available
- Minimum Age: 18
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole offers season housing to employees. You must work 30 hours minimum in order to be eligible to live in housing. There are limited housing spaces so it is a first in, first serve basis. There are a certain amount of spaces allocated for IEP but these are subject to availability and are only held for some time – so it is best to get in as soon as possible!
There are three housing options:
- Private Room in a Shared House – USD$650 per month (USD$800 deposit)
- Shared Studio Apartment USD$585 per month (USD$600 deposit)
- Shared Converted Motel Room USD$562 per month (USD$600 deposit)
If you do not receive staff accommodation you will need to find your own private accommodation in Teton Village or Jackson.
Jobs at Jackson Hole
Pay rates at Jackson Hole are dependent on what department you work in. For Food & Beverage where you are able to receive tips the wages start at USD$3.45 + tips.
For other departments wages start at USD$10.66
Interviews for the Summer Jobs program are assigned in order of you when you sign up to the programme, so if you have your eye on a certain job be sure to get your application in ASAP!
Types of jobs available at Jackson Hole:
- Food & Beverage Barista
- Food & Beverage Server
- Activity Attendant
- Parking Lot Attendant
- Ropes Course/Drop Tower Assistant
- Lift Operator
- Ground Support Assistant
- Ticketing Sales & Pass Agent
Perks for Jackson Hole employees include:
- Free Mountain Bike Park Access
- Free Tram Access
- Discounts at JHMR Retail, Rental and Food & Beverage Locations
- Free Grand Teton Music Festival Concert Tickets
- Discounts through Grand Fishing Adventures
- Plus more!