WORK AT LADY ROSE MARINE SERVICES
Lady Marine Services/Sechart Resort
We are excited to announce we have added a new employer to our amazing Summer Jobs employers! Lady Rose Marine Services/Sechart Resort are now hiring for the 2018 Summer Season. Lady Rose Marine Services is located in Port Alberni on Vancouver Island in British Columbia’s Barkley Sound.
Lady Rose Marine Services specialises in Canoeing/Kayaking and fishing in the Broken Group Islands/Sechart Channel area of the Barkley Sound. Staff can hire kayak and fishing equipment at no extra cost. The nearby provincial parks offer multiple hiking trails making exploring the surrounding area highly accessible.
Working with Lady Rose Marine Services offers a unique opportunity to work alongside an interesting team of people from all over the world!
- Season: Summer season starting Mid May – Minimum 4 month contract
- Province: British Columbia
- Minimum Age: 19
- Accommodation: Yes
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Lady Rose Marine Services
Shared housing is provided within the Sechart Lodge
- Housing is available to all staff at Lady Rose Marine Services
- Rent includes internet, power utilities however weather and internet can be limited due to weather and remoteness
- Rent includes 3 meals per day and transportation to the lodge.
- Lady Rose do not provide housing in Port Alberni, but if the employees would like to work through the summer, we will allow them to
Jobs at Lady Rose Marine Services
Lady Rose Marine Services and Sechart Lodge are looking for friendly, customer oriented staff as many available roles are customer facing. Sechart lodge representatives should be positive and happy to help customers in all situations.
Lady Rose Marine Services have the following roles available
- Cook/Light Housekeeping
- Dock Staff
- General Upkeep Staff
Perks of working at Lady Rose Marine Services:
- Staff can to hire kayak and fishing gear at no cost
- All meals are included in each employees pay package
- Staff accommodation
- Employees work 2 weeks on and have the following week off – time to explore the area or travel out of the area during time off
- Access to the resort’s hot tubs
- Opportunity to witness local wildlife, whale watching etc