LEARN JAPANESE IN TOKYO
Learn Japanese in Tokyo!
Kickstart your Work and Travel Japan experience by taking Japanese languages lessons in Tokyo! Live and study in Japan’s premier metropolis and gain language ability that will increase your chances of finding work.
We have partnered with the Kudan Institute of Japanese Language and Culture to bring you a great deal on language lessons. There are monthly intakes for beginner students, and it’s a great way to meet new people and learn a new skill, whilst getting to live in and explore Tokyo.
Classes are part time – approximately 20hrs per week – so there’s lot’s of time for adventures, and perhaps even a part time job.
- You must be able to get a Working Holiday visa – IEP will assist you with this!
- You can also study whilst in Japan on a tourist visa – ask IEP for more information about this.
- Fee’s must be paid prior to the course commencement
- If you already have some Japanese knowledge you can do a placement test to determine which class you should be in
Start Dates for 2019
- Beginner courses are available to start in June, July, September and November.
- Please contact IEP for specific dates and further information.
How much does the course cost?
- Tuition fee per week: approx. $200
- One time registration fee: $250
- Teaching Materials (per quarter): $125
Note: The minimum booking length is 2 weeks.
Many people book in for 2-6 weeks as this gives them a great language kickstart before they continue on with their work and travel.
Classes are 20 units per week. Each unit is 50mins long.
All prices are subject to change. IEP will provide a specific quote at time of course booking.
Whilst studying we recommend that you stay at the World Unite Sharehouse (dependent on availability). World Unite can also assist you with finding long term accommodation.