WORK AT NORTHSTAR
Northstar Winter Resort
Northstar is one of the finest year-round mountain resorts in North America, offering 92 ski trails spread across 3,000 acres, award winning terrain parks and snow sports. Alongside tubing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing Northstar is a winter sport enthusiast’s dream! Northstar has a base village that hosts unique shops, restaurants and a skating rink.
Northstar’s Village is located within a few minutes of Historical Downtown Truckee and the breath taking Lake Tahoe. Truckee is in Nevada County and is located on the California, Nevada border. If you love the outdoors, winter activities and scenic mountain beauty then this is the perfect place!
- Season: Late Nov/Early Dec – Late Feb/Early March
- Location: Lake Tahoe, California
- Minimum Age: 18
- Accommodation: Limited (will need to find own accommodation)
- Interview location: Skype
Staff Accommodation at Northstar
You will need to locate housing on your own. The employer will be providing leads and resources through the job profile and additional resources upon hiring.
You will need to notify your employer by November 19th that you have secured housing.
Jobs at Northstar
Northstar employees work hard and provide premium service to all of the guests. We look for genuine people with a good work ethic.
The following are some of the jobs available at Northstar:
- Ticket Sales
- Kids Ski & Ride School Ticket Agent
Perks of working at Northstar:
- Employees receive discounts on-site with retail, merchandising
- FREE ski pass for all Vail Resorts
- Employer hosted parties and events
- Live and work in beautiful California