This is one varied snapshot of the States and our most popular trip for a reason! Experience the fast paced East, the slow moving South and the laid-back West Coast, with exciting activities like white water rafting, horseback riding and hiking, together with the awesome nightlife of cities like Las Vegas and New Orleans. Fun times, late nights and incredible scenery lie ahead as you explore from west to east on this epic road trip!over 1900 feet!
- Cruise the Las Vegas Strip in a super-stretch limo
- Locally guided bike tour of Washington DC’s famous monuments
- Guided tour of LA including the Walk of Fame & Hollywood sign
- Explore red canyons & the hanging gardens of Zion National Park
- Dip your toes in the refreshing waters of Lake Powell
- Awe-inspiring sunset / sunrise over the Grand Canyon
- Navajo culture & famous scenery of Monument Valley
- The sweet sounds of Austin, New Orleans, Memphis & Nashville
- Climb Philadelphia’s famous ‘Rocky’ steps & visit the Liberty Bell
- Admission to national parks & monuments – Zion, Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
Accommodation – Tranportation – Food
- Group size: Max 13 people
- Accommodation: Camping (14 nights) – Budget Lodging (2 nights) – Hotel (4 Nights)
- Tranportation: Private transport, air conditioned, free Wi-Fi
- We operate a Food Kitty on this trip – you will need to contribute US$10 a day which covers all your meals whilst camping
- Tour leader
Map of the Southern Sun Tour
Keen? Let’s check availablity!
So you are interested in an American adventure tour to kick off your gap year with IEP Australia! Please fill in the fields below and we will be in touch regarding availability and to answer any questions you may have.