WORK BRITAIN TERMS & CONDITIONS
WORK BRITAIN Terms & Conditions
Before applying for the Work Britain program, you must accept the following program Terms and Conditions, including the cancellation refund policy. Please read the following very carefully. It refers to conditions that you are agreeing to by making this application. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please contact IEP Pty Ltd at +61 3 9329 3866.
Terms & Conditions
I, being the person applying for the Work Britain program, hereby confirm that I have read and understood the Work Britain Program Information. I agree that my application to, and participation in, the Work Britain program, as operated by IEP Pty Ltd shall be governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
A. Program Fee and Program Conditions
The applicable program fee is payable when I submit my application.
- Departure from Australia must be made within 12 months from my application date unless approved by IEP Pty Ltd prior to this date otherwise my application is considered completed.
- I am aware that, due to the visa application process, I need to apply for Work Britain at least 12 weeks before my intended departure date. (Note: EU passport holders can apply up to a month before they are due to leave).
- IEP Pty Ltd cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to any papers giving evidence or support in connection with visa applications. Applicants should photocopy everything before sending it into the office.
- I must abide by the Terms and Conditions set by IEP Pty Ltd’s relevant overseas host organisation, as advised in writing by IEP Pty Ltd prior to departure from Australia.
- I must take with me evidence of access to at least the minimum funds required by the relevant country and host organisation’s rules.
I must abide by the Terms and Conditions set by the individual companies and operators. These include airlines, insurance providers, ground transport operators and accommodation providers. If I am uncertain about these Terms and Conditions I must contact IEP Pty Ltd prior to departure.
B. Cancellation Policy
I understand and agree to the following cancellation penalties and conditions:
- For cancellations made within seven days of my application being received by IEP Pty Ltd, a $50 cancellation administration fee will apply. (If booked through STA Travel an additional $50 cancellation administration fee will be charged).
- For cancellations made after seven days from the date of my application, 50% of the amount of the program fee will be refunded by IEP Pty Ltd directly to the participant.
- Cancellations made after 12 months from my application being received by IEP Pty Ltd, will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations received after the date the visa application has been reviewed by IEP, after your biometrics appointment and visa submission, or after departure from Australia, will not be eligible for a refund.
- All applications which result in the applicable visa being declined for whatever reason will be deemed as cancelled and will not be eligible for a refund. Applicants acknowledge that a decline of visa can be attributed but not limited to applicants being previously arrested by police, having criminal convictions (including drink driving), being charged for an offence but not necessarily convicted and having significant medical/mental history/condition. Applicants who are concerned about the likelihood of their visa being declined should consult with IEP Pty Ltd prior to paying the program fee.
- Cancellations and refunds of goods and services which are provided by suppliers other than IEP Pty Ltd (airfares, travel insurance, airport transfers, accommodation, visas etc) will be at the discretion of the relevant suppliers and subject to the conditions set by those suppliers. Details are available from IEP Pty Ltd.
- IEP Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel my application if any of the eligibility and program conditions are not met in full.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to IEP Pty Ltd before any refund is approved.
C. Program Declaration
I agree to act ethically and responsibly at all times while I am a participant on this program. I declare that the statements on this application are true and that any false declaration on my part may result in forfeiture of my place on this program with no entitlement to any refund of my fee or any consequent expenditure. I hereby declare that I have no intention of staying in the nominated country after the final date allowed by this program. I know of no reason why I may be refused a Work Authorization or entry into the nominated country. I agree to take with me a minimum proof of funds required. I also agree and accept that during the course of my programme application I will be providing IEP with personal information which is required for the application process and may also be shared with third party organisations for marketing purposes. Additionally, I agree to repay, either directly or via IEP Pty Ltd, any and all outstanding financial obligations such as telephone bills, loans, outstanding rents, etc., incurred during my time as a program participant.