WORK CANADA TERMS & CONDITIONS
WORK CANADA Terms & Conditions
Before applying for the Work Canada program, you must accept the following program Terms and Conditions, including the cancellation refund policy. Please read the following very carefully. It refers to conditions that you are agreeing to by making this application. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please contact IEP Pty Ltd at (+61) 3 93293866.
Terms & Conditions
I, being the person applying for the Work Canada program, hereby confirm that I have read and understood the relevant Work Canada pages on IEP Pty Ltd website www.iep.com.au. I agree that my application to, and participation in, the Work Canada program, as operated by IEP Pty Ltd Ltd shall be governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
A. Program Fee and Program Conditions
- The applicable program fee is payable on submission of an application.
- Departure from Australia must be made within 12 months from my application date unless approved by IEP Pty Ltd prior to this date otherwise my application is considered completed.
- Applicants must provide IEP Pty Ltd with a copy of their relevant working holiday visa before departure from Australia.
- Applicants must travel with at least three months comprehensive travel insurance, or for the full period they will be travelling if less than three months. Policy details must be provided prior to departure.
- Applicants must take with them evidence of access to at least the minimum funds required by the relevant working holiday visa rules. Please see country specific consulate for details or contact IEP Pty Ltd.
- Applicants must advise IEP Pty Ltd immediately of any changes to travel dates so that hostel bookings, visa or placement details can be amended. Any changes made less than 21 days before arrival will incur additional fees.
- All prices are subject to change without notice and no details are confirmed until full payment has been received. All program material (including, but not limited to, a copy of your: flight itinerary, visa, passport, and travel insurance certificate) must be submitted to IEP Pty Ltd at least 21 days prior to departure from Australia.
- Visa applications must be lodged a minimum 8 weeks prior to the intended departure date. IEP Pty Ltd cannot guarantee the issuance of a visa. The relevant Embassy/Consulate has the authority to issue or deny any visa application. Even after you have been issued a visa, the final decision in all cases rests with the immigration officer at the port of entry. Visa fees are non-refundable if a visa is refused.
- Applicants must abide by the terms and conditions set by IEP Pty Ltds relevant overseas host organisation. Applicants must also abide by the terms and conditions set by the individual companies and operators. These would include (but not limited to) airlines, insurance providers, ground transport operators and accommodation providers. If uncertain, contact IEP Pty Ltd prior to departure.
- Applicants are advised not to pay for travel arrangements (e.g. airfares, hotels etc) without having a visa in their possession. The visa processing time can vary between consulates and the issuance is not guaranteed. Visa rejection and visa rulings are at the discretion of the relevant consulates and not the jurisdiction of IEP Pty Ltd. IEP Pty Ltddoes not take responsibility for any expenses incurred.
B. Cancellation Policy
I understand and agree to the following cancellation penalties and conditions:
- For cancellations made within seven days of my application being received by IEP Pty Ltd a $50 cancellation administration fee will apply. If an application is made via STA Travel then an additional $50 cancellation administration fee will apply.
- For cancellations made after seven days from the date of my application, 50% of the amount of the program fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made within two weeks of departure, or after departure from Australia, will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations received after the date the visa application is submitted to Citizenship Immigration Canada (CIC), or after departure from Australia, will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations made after not receiving an invite to apply for the IEC Visa at the end of the IEC Visa season, a $50 cancellation administration fee will apply. If an application is made via STA Travel then an additional $50 cancellation administration fee will apply.
- All applications which result in the applicable visa being declined for whatever reason will be deemed as cancelled and will not be eligible for a refund. Applicants acknowledge that a decline of visa can be attributed but not limited to applicants being previously arrested by police, having criminal convictions (including drink driving), having appeared before any judicial system for any reason no matter how insignificant, being charged for an offence but not necessarily convicted and having significant medical/mental history/conditions. Applicants who are concerned about whether their visa might be declined or not, should consult with IEP Pty Ltd prior to paying the program fee
- Cancellations and refunds of goods and services which are provided by suppliers other than IEP Pty Ltd(airfares, travel insurance, airport transfers, accommodation, visas etc) will be at the discretion of the relevant suppliers and subject to the conditions set by those suppliers. Details are available from IEP Pty Ltd
- IEP Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel my application if any of the eligibility and program conditions are not met in full. All cancellations must be made in writing to IEP Pty Ltd before any refund is approved.
C. LIFETIME DEPOSIT
Your IEP deposit is protected for life and you can use your deposit payment against any other IEP programme. Deposit amounts vary by programme and you should refer to your programme specific conditions. Your deposit has no cash value, is non-refundable and only one lifetime deposit can be used per person per product booked. Once your application has progressed to placement or visa application stage your deposit will be deemed ‘used’ and will therefore be non-transferable.
D. Program Declaration
I agree to act ethically and responsibly at all times while I am a participant on this program. I declare that the statements on this application are true and that any false declaration on my part may result in forfeiture of my place on this program with no entitlement to any refund of my fee or any consequent expenditure. I hereby declare that I have no intention of staying in the nominated country after the final date allowed by this program. I know of no reason why I may be refused a Work Authorization or entry into the nominated country. I agree to take with me a minimum proof of funds required. I also agree and accept that during the course of my programme application I will be providing IEP with personal information which is required for the application process and may also be shared with third party organisations for marketing purposes. Additionally, I agree to repay, either directly or via IEP Pty Ltd, any and all outstanding financial obligations such as telephone bills, loans, outstanding rents, etc., incurred during my time as a program participant.