WHAT DO YOU GET ON WORK GERMANY?
We take care of everything from the get go! Once you apply for the program we will be in touch to make sure your visa application runs smoothly and stress free! We will guarantee your German Working Holiday Visa is approved or you get your money back.
We provide you with full support in applying for the visa from Australia but if you want to apply from within Germany this is also possible, just contact us.
Before you leave Australia:
- Comprehensive step-by-step visa assistance
- Great deals on comprehensive travel insurance
- Expert advice on what to expect when you arrive in Germany
- Great flight deals through STA
- Pre-departure guide and access to our online Knowledge Base
- Option to purchase additional arrival accommodation in a hostel
- Option to upgrade to the arrival accommodation package
Once you’re in Germany:
- Access to the Knowledge Base for the full 12 months of your visa
- 12 months of phone and email support from our Europe based team – they can help with any questions you have about life in Germany
- 1 night of arrival accommodation
- 5 monthly social events
- A welcome dinner with other arrivals on the program!
- A public transit card loaded with 1 week of unlimited travel for Berlin
Program Arrival Start Dates
These are the dates that program participants should be arriving into Berlin to start the Work Germany program:
- Arriving between October-March: 1st Thursday of each month
- Arriving between April-September: 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month
Want to have 2 weeks of accommodation lined up for your arrival? Want to get your residence registration sorted out as quickly as possible? We can help – just check out our accommodation upgrade for the Work Germany program
There is surely a lot to understand when it comes to what we offer. If you would like some clarification on anything at all, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch within 1-2 working days, by phone and email, to answer any questions you might have.