ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR WORK IRELAND?
To be participate for the Work Ireland program you must be eligible for the Working Holiday Authority to Ireland. You can review the working holiday authority guidelines below.
If you have any criminal convictions or have any questions surrounding the visa guidelines please contact us or give us a call on 1300 797 702
- Hold an Australian passport (get in touch if you have an EU passport)
- Passport must have a minimum of 15 months remaining
- Be aged between 18 – 35 years old inclusive
- Show proof of having access to a minimum of $2,500 AUD and a return ticket, or $5,000 if only a one way ticket.
- Must be resident in Australia during application process.
IMPORTANT: You should allow at least 4 weeks for the complete process from submitting your initial application to having your visa issued; however it can take take longer depending on if you have criminality, medical or background issues or if the processing time increases.