WHAT YOU GET ON WORK IRELAND
We’ve been helping Aussies make the move overseas for over 20 years, so we know what it takes to have a successful working holiday! From the very start of your application with IEP you are supported! Our expert staff will double check your eligibility and provide step by step instruction to ensure you get the 12-month Working Holiday Authorisation for Ireland on the first go, answer any of your questions and provide you with our travel materials to prepare you for your adventure of a lifetime.
Upon arrival to Ireland you will get support from local knowledgeable staff in our offices located in Dublin for your entire working holiday. The staff are there to help you get setup, find work and answer any questions you may have.
Check out full program inclusions of what you get before you go and when you arrive.
Before you leave Australia we provide:
- Visa assistance for your Irish Working Holiday Authorisation (12 months)
- Work in Ireland Essentials Handbook – includes everything you need to know about living, working and traveling in Ireland
- Great flight deals through STA
- Comprehensive travel insurance from IEP for your working holiday
When you arrive in Ireland you receive:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Dublin
- If you want guaranteed, long term accommodation before you even leave New Zealand – we can help with that too!
- Comprehensive arrival orientation including information on finding employment & accommodation, CV format, tax & employment laws, mobile phones, Irish culture and more!
- Ongoing support from the Dublin office
- Access to exclusive listings of jobs and employment contacts
- Postal Service- mail forwarding
- Monthly social events
- Monthly newsletters
- Access to social media groups
- Recruitment assistance
- CV Review – our recruitment team will review your resume and assist in tailoring it to an Irish CV