WORK IRELAND TERMS & CONDITIONS
WORK IRELAND Terms & Conditions
IEP Pty Ltd (‘IEP’) Ireland programs have developed over many years. Their success is due in large part to the positive relationship among employers, program participants and IEP’s partner organisations. To help us to protect the interests of IEP participants and to safeguard the existence of the program for future students, it is essential that all parties play their roles in a responsible and mutually supportive manner.
Before applying for the Work Ireland program, you must accept the following program Terms and Conditions, including the cancellation refund policy. Please read the following very carefully. It refers to conditions that you are agreeing to by making this application. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions please contact IEP at 1300 797 702.
Terms & Conditions
I, being the person applying for the Work Ireland program, hereby confirm that I have read and understood the relevant Work Ireland pages on IEP’s website www.iep.com.au. I agree that my application and participation in the Work Ireland program as operated by IEP Pty Ltd (‘IEP’) shall be governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
A. Program Fee and Program Conditions
- The applicable program fee is payable on submission of my application.
- Departure from Australia must be made within 12 months from my application date unless approved by IEP prior to this date otherwise my application is considered completed.Departure from Australia must be made within 12 months from my application date unless approved by IEP prior to this date otherwise my application is considered completed.
- I understand that the Consulate General of Ireland Working Holiday Authorisations (WHA) to individuals aged 18 – 30 years inclusive.
- I understand that if I have ever been arrested, convicted, charged with any criminal offence (including drink-driving), appeared before any judicial system for any reason, it is necessary to inform IEP of all details (even if the charges result in diversion, are dropped or seem insignificant to you!) to enable them to provide me accurate information on my suitability for the WHA visa. Even the smallest offence can have a detrimental effect on my eligibility for a visa to go to Ireland.
- I understand I need to have approved travel insurance cover for the duration of my WHA (12 months) and can purchase an approved insurance policy through IEP. If I choose to a policy through an alternative provider, I understand the policy will have to be reviewed by IEP’s Ireland partner at a cost of EUR75 to ensure it meets approval requirements.
- IEP cannot accept liability for any loss or damage to any papers giving evidence or support in connection with visa applications. Applicants should make copies of everything before submitting their visa application.
- Consulate General of Ireland reserves the right to request additional information regarding Work Ireland applications. This information will be provided at my own expense and may result in a delay to my departure. Such requests will be made on random basis without prejudice.
- I must abide by the Terms and Conditions set by IEP’s relevant overseas host organisation as advised in writing by IEP prior to departure from New Zealand.
- I must take with me evidence of access to at least the minimum funds required by the relevant country and host organisation’s rules.
- I must abide by the Terms and Conditions set by the individual companies and operators. These include airlines, insurance providers, ground transport operators and accommodation providers. If I am uncertain about these Terms and Conditions I must contact IEP prior to departure.
- I must advise IEP immediately of any changes to my confirmed travel dates. Additional charges may apply to change overseas bookings or reservations.
B. Cancellation Policy
I understand and agree to the following cancellation penalties and conditions:
- For cancellations made within seven days of my application being received by IEP a $50 cancellation administration fee will apply. If an application is made via STA Travel then an additional $50 cancellation administration fee will apply.
- For cancellations made after seven days from the date of my application, 50% of the amount of the program fee will be refunded.For cancellations made after seven days from the date of my application, 50% of the amount of the program fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made after 12 months from the original application date will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations made within two weeks of departure, or after departure from Australia, will not be eligible for a refund.5. Cancellations received after the date the visa application is submitted to Consulate General of Ireland or after departure from Australia will not be eligible for a refund.
- All applications which result in the applicable visa being declined for whatever reason will be deemed as cancelled and will not be eligible for a refund. Applicants acknowledge that a decline of visa can be attributed but not limited to applicants being previously arrested by police, having criminal convictions (including drink driving), having appeared before any judicial system for any reason no matter how insignificant, being charged for an offence but not necessarily convicted and having significant medical/mental history/conditions. Applicants who are concerned about whether their visa might be declined or not, should consult with IEP prior to paying the program fee.
- Cancellations and refunds of goods and services which are provided by suppliers other than IEP (airfares, travel insurance, airport transfers, accommodation, visas etc) will be at the discretion of the relevant suppliers and subject to the conditions set by those suppliers. Details are available from IEP.
- IEP reserves the right to cancel my application if any of the eligibility and program conditions are not met in full.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to IEP before any refund is approved.
C. Program Declaration
I agree to act ethically and responsibly at all times while I am a participant on this program. I declare that the statements on this application are true and that any false declaration on my part may result in forfeiture of my place on this program with no entitlement to any refund of my fee or any consequent expenditure. I hereby declare that I have no intention of staying in the nominated country after the final date allowed by this program. I know of no reason why I may be refused a Work Authorization or entry into the nominated country. I agree to take with me a minimum proof of funds required. I also agree and accept that during the course of my program application I will be providing IEP with personal information which is required for the application process and may also be shared with third party organisations for marketing purposes. Additionally, I agree to repay, either directly or via IEP Pty Ltd, any and all outstanding financial obligations such as telephone bills, loans, outstanding rents, etc., incurred during my time as a program participant.