Finding Employment in Japan
Finding a job is probably one of the hardest things you will do on your working holiday in Japan. Making sure your CV/Resume is in the proper Japanese format and knowing where to look can be confusing and very stressful. With the support offered through our Work and Travel Japan program you can avoid all of the stress and streamline your move to Japan!
Work and Travel Japan provides you with the resources you need for a successful job search in Japan. Our Japanese inbound centre have local bilingual Japanese staff on the ground in Japan to provide expert advice and guidance. They will help you get set up in no time! You can review in detail the Work and Travel Japan program inclusions here.
Japan’s economy is very strong and jobs are plentiful with the support of the Work and Travel Japan program. For an extra $200 we can place you in farm work or a traditional Japanese hotel (called a Ryokan). Get in touch for further details!
Employment support in Japan Includes:
- Access to our partner offices for your entire stay of 12 months
- Free access to computers and Internet, printing and phone
- Job counselling session, translating CV to Japanese, appointment at Employment Centre
- Provide a reasonable amount of job offers individually for each participant
- Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for assistance
- 24 hour, 7 day support if something goes wrong
If you want to learn more about the job market just contact us with your questions!
Want a pre-arranged job?
If you want to go to Japan stress free with a job in hand then check out the Work Japan Winter Jobs program. For this program we pre arrange seasonal winter jobs in Japan all before you leave Australia.
Alternatively for an extra cost we can place you in the following pre-arranged job year-round: